Saturday, February 19, 2011

Milestones

Those things that tell you how far you have travelled along a road and give you an idea of how far you still have to go... Well, maybe that's not really an official dictionary meaning of the word "milestone", but that's how I understand it... ;o)

I just had a few minutes between projects today and I got to thinking that I haven't really kept a systematic log of what God has done so far on CUT, the milestones He has set up.

So I reckon now is a good time to begin...

On the "official" side of things, He made a way for the first ladies LIFEgroup, which now happens weekly at Huistech res. The HC there is very fired up and excited about learning to lead and disciple others and share their faith! I am truly encouraged by their enthusiasm! They have also invited me to be a judge at their First Year's pageant next week. I'm really looking forward to that!


Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

No comments:

Post a Comment