Tuesday, August 16, 2011

LET’S GO AND JUST DO IT!

CH2011MAIN2

What an amazing opportunity and privilege! God had a real appointment with me at this year’s campus harvest #CH2011TOURSA . This makes me certain that He had a special appointment with many more, in fact, I believe ALL of us there!! Just listening to the feedback from around the table this morning when the team of Every Nation Bloemfontein met for our weekly administrative and heart meeting, convinces me even more!

God is so into changing us and using us. He deposited into my spirit a huge awareness of the need for me to step up. Step up discipline, step up faith, step up developing talents and skills. He used each of those speakers there to equip and empower me in the next step on my journey missioning with Him.

This morning’s heart session was so in line with all that God has been bringing to my attention. What encourages me so much is that I believe He is doing the same (to a greater or lesser extent) with every person who attended the Campus Harvest 2011 Tour.

The bonus to all this was amazing worship as well as meeting old friends and making new friends! In being able to share and teach as well as receive and learn! Now to take it further… Let’s Go!! No more excuses: Just Do It!!

I thank God for helping me settle my calling, using Campus Harvest as a vessel. The events of the past four weeks or so left me reeling and wondering if I had made a mistake. I lay before God, on the operation table and waited. He told me: Continue on the path I have laid before you. Wait on me.

Nobody said it would be easy, but they did say there would be “a great crowd of witnesses”. People with testimonies to encourage and support me. Not to help me out, but to help me grow into a campus worker who Goes to the Throne, to the Campus, to the Community and to the Nations!! Myself and others received confirmation, new purpose and renewed passion. This is what family is about!!

May this be the legacy of every attendant of Campus Harvest!!

Let’s Go!

campus harvest 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment